I was just interviewed on “This Week in Money.”
Here are some highlights of my talk, which begins at 47 minutes 50 seconds on the audio tape.
- What could massive money printing mean for the real estate market?
- Are the California and U.S. housing markets getting into bubble territory?
- Are any U.S. housing markets flashing a sell signal?
- Do real estate trends reflect fair market value?
- Are real estate cycles an indicator of buyer and seller psychology?
- What could rising interest rates mean for the real estate market?
- What is the best historic inflation hedge?
- How can people preserve their wealth during massive money printing?
- Are there any health and fitness tips can you share with us?
CLICK HERE to listen.